Despite the dismal ambiance, my job has perks. Either the HR lady is sympathetic to our situational predisposition to apocalypse-initiating levels of depression or they are afraid that we'll take our angst out on every third customer that calls, therefore alienating our very lucrative customers.


Stupid customer of the day, trying to convince me that she shouldn't be held liable for the fine print in her contract: "Besides, who reads the stuff they sign anyway?"


Once a week, the HR lady gives us candy! I don't even like candy, but I get a twisted sense of satisfaction knowing that this very selfish company wasted money. On me. So I always accept.

Today we got fruit rollups!


Unraveling the plunder....


Playing with our food... heehee


Then one of the 'podes had a fabulous idea... The guy in the cubicle next to me is not here today, so we decided to prank him. There has been a previously unscaleable fortress between us, but today we have climbing gear! The sticky path works perfectly with their tiny suckers. Behold! The first truly great adventure for my adventurers!


Barky giving a boost (the roll was just a tad short)


The rest of the octopi are scared of heights, so they cheered green and blue on from the bottom.



Once on the other side, Diddle-doo and Parky uploaded the following picture as his computer's new background. It looks like a 1st grader's work, but frankly Paint was all I had to work with. Besides, I'm technically at work. 

Click to view large and download as your own computer background! =D
Hahaha... you should have seen Jared's face when he found it. "What the....!?!"

Mission accomplished, I pulled my X-acto knife out and found another fabulous use for fruit rollups:




^_^ <3

Just wait till you see what I have planned for tomorrow...


Leave a Reply