I like being an adult, because I can play with my food and nobody tells me not to. 



In case you ever wondered, there IS such a thing as a sweet and sour sandwich. 



When you cook for one, no hungry people are hovering over your shoulders like hyperventilating hyenas, wondering how soon dinner will be ready... So I can take as long as I want to prepare it.



When I go grocery shopping, I can buy whatever I want. Mom isn't around to tell me the monkey brains are just overpriced oatmeal. Or that the man who invented graham crackers died of malnutrition. 'Cause every kids deserves a chance to try monkey brains.



Living in an apartment is fun too! I have to mark my food so my roommates don't eat it on accident. I try to make ownership painfully obvious.

These are my salmon. They are all named Ella.



And of course, like a good mommy, I teach my 'podes how to play with their food too. ^_^


<3



Leave a Reply