After an abundance of shenanigans with my sea creature friends, I finally decided to fulfill the purpose for which I originally bought them: To prank Leo.

Background Story:




A couple years ago, Leo went on a business trip. While he was gone, I missed him, and as a token of this sentiment, I decided to leave 3 lbs of dry pinto beans in his bed.

When he got home around midnight, awww… someone had made his bed up all nicely! He felt fuzzy inside, dumped his stuff, goofed off on his computer for a while, and finally headed to bed at 2AM. At which point he discovered the beans.

He was amused, but apparently too tired to do anything about it at the time, so he slept on them that night. He said it was strangely comfortable. After 2 or 3 nights of sleeping on the beans, he finally decided it was time to clean them out… So he washed them and fed them to his dinner group.

From time to time I threaten to put beans in his bed again. Every time I do, he feels a need to check, just to be sure... ^_^

So Leo found the octopodes in his bed last night. After a long journey, they have arrived at a new home of love and happiness.


Leave a Reply