Oh man… The discount shopping cart loves me back. I found a set of octopus bath toys for 99 cents. ^_^

Normally I wouldn’t, but these were unfathomably cute… I got them originally for pranking a friend, but somehow they ended up in my backpack and I brought them to work today. ; ) Besides, lots of people have office toys. Mine are just a little extra perky.
I looked at my phone stats today: LITERALLY 2/3rds of my time I’m sitting around doing nothing, waiting for people to call. That means I spent 6 hours arranging the octopuses and taking pictures of them. Haha…. I’m getting paid like $50/day to play with bath toys.
They’re pretty helpful little suckers too. ^_^ I’m telepathically teaching them how to type.

The yellow one hasn’t quite gotten the idea yet though. He just clicks incessantly.

Leave a Reply