AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! I would rather deal with angry customers all day long than selfish sales representatives. *angry face*. When I get a data entry call from a Rep and I recognize that something they are doing is not in the best interest of the customer, I want to hang up on them or report them to my supervisor. Except my supervisor is also in on the conspiracy.
And we all benefit from stupid people getting cheap-talked into multi-thousand dollar contracts. It's a real life Milgram experiment, but they also give you money every time you shock someone. And if you cop out, there is someone to take your place.

Ooooooh, I hate myself. =(

I like working with the technicians though. They go out and install the systems and call us to give us barcodes for the equipment they are setting up. There is one technician that is particularly awesome. He doesn’t just read off the numbers… He delivers them like a James Bond GPS voice. BAM BAM THAT’S a NUMBER ma’am. ^_^

Today he told me that I was his favorite call center person… ^_^ It made my day, because he’s my favorite Tech.

Leave a Reply